Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Girl math 101

So in my best girl math (as my hubby calls it) I can't believe New Consultants who sign up in March are paying only $99 for their kits, and then with the added extra $100 SPC or Free Cricut Bundle.  That takes the value of the kits well over $400 dollars, so that means, HERE COMES THE GIRL MATH, you are getting around 80% OFF!  And remember that will give you 22% all of your own shopping which we both know you are already doing.

When trying to explain girl math to your spouse, talk very fast and be very animated.  They will be both dazzled and confused, but won't want you to know that; so they will smile and nod!

In all seriousness, this deal this month is too good to pass up.  If you've ever thought about signing up whether for personal discount, free goodies, or to be a super star seller March is the time to join us.  CLICK HERE to get started!  It only takes about 5 minutes to sign up!

2 comments:

  1. Love your take on the girl math!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Allisa, I have to give my Mom and Grandma credit for that...it was learned at an early age and I believe my girls now have it.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you, leave me a comment!