Thursday, March 15, 2012

MY NEW WEBSITE IS OPEN!!!!!!

Hi everyone just wanted to let you know that my NEW AND IMPROVED Close To My Heart Website is up and running!!!!!!!!!!! My NEW ADDRESS IS heatherplotzke.ctmh.com, please remember to change it in your favorites/bookmarks.  Super excited to share the new look with you!  Lots of extras are being added to the site now, starting with all new gathering (book or online) not only will you receive emails to pass on to your guests if they just stop by the site they can order without needing to follow the email AND THEIR order will still be able to be applied to you Whoohoo! 

You also now have the option to signup directly for my brand new newsletter coming to you in April (so make sure you are watching for it). You'll also be able to save multiple shipping addresses to your account AND store your credit information for super speedy checkout!

Did I mention that you also now have the option for shipping as low as $4.95 when ordered directly from the site.  Yeah!

Stop by and check it out!!!!!!!!!  There will be more tweaks and updates to come over the next few weeks so watch for updates.  heatherplotzke.ctmh.com






No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you, leave me a comment!