Sunday, March 11, 2012

Love me some Stella and my cricut

Have I mentioned how much I love Stella papers!?!?!  I love them.  They're bright but not too bright!  Just the right amount of flowery without being too girly.  Just love them.
Here is a picture tip for you.  When we went to see Mary Poppins on stage, it was killing me not to take my camera to capture all the colors and life of this show.  I really wanted to scrapbook this surprise date from my husband.  Then I remembered our friend FACEBOOK.  Most major events have facebook pages where you can go and easily download photos.  Remember this tip the next time you forget your camera so it doesn't keep you crabby the whole day (not like I've had that happen--my husband loves this tip)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you, leave me a comment!