Online Retired Bundle sale

Online Retired Bundle sale
Every Tuesday WHILE supplies last -- 50% bundles of goodies on my site, Corporate as an added bonus is calculating shipping from the reduced rate! HURRY!

Friday, March 2, 2012

The Stampologist Society Is Growing!!!!!!!

I'm so excited that our team the Stampologist Society is growing!  What a great time to join our family, I still can't believe you all are getting that HUGE additional $100 value added to your consultant kit.  I can't wait to see what our new friends are going to make with all their great new goodies.

I want YOU, yup YOU to win with this same great opportunity...CLICK HERE to join our team right now!

As another added bonus, remember as a Consultant you are now eligible to go to our National Convention (this year its in DALLAS in July)!!!!!!!!!!!!  Contact me for more details!