Online Retired Bundle sale

Online Retired Bundle sale
Every Tuesday WHILE supplies last -- 50% bundles of goodies on my site, Corporate as an added bonus is calculating shipping from the reduced rate! HURRY!

Sunday, February 26, 2012

Sophia's layout from DeLuz Housing Class

This is the page I designed for my 1st Class for DeLuz Housing last month.  We had a grand turnout and I think that all those that attended had a great time.  Looking forward to our next class at DeLuz housing March 21st.  Email me at hrkinney@hotmail.com to sign up:)

  I love my Reflections book to help design single pages.  Using my Cricut to cut the letters, and green corner embellishments.  I stamped the country on the B&T paper and also stamped the remainder of the title.  I also used my zip-strip from the paper to adorn the left side of the page; those little babies are my favorite, easy embellishment.