Online Retired Bundle sale

Online Retired Bundle sale
Every Tuesday WHILE supplies last -- 50% bundles of goodies on my site, Corporate as an added bonus is calculating shipping from the reduced rate! HURRY!

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Happy Groundhogs Day!

Okay, so anyone that knows me, I mean really knows me, knows I like to celebrate any and all holidays and events of all shapes and sizes.  I believe that we each should live life daily as if its our last AND that we should celebrate everything under the sun.  I have passed that on to my children (hopefully)!

My daughter just made me go out and get her a "special brown Groundhog's Day" shirt for school.  So in order to help her celebrate I just made these cute cards...see Elemental papers really do go with everything!


Remember to have a GREAT DAY, and feel free to make up your own holiday...its a totally liberating feeling!