Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Breaking Studio J into different page feel

So if you have ever wanted to use Studio J for just one page here is an example of how I used ONE LAYOUT to make totally separate looking pages.  Both pages were made using Sweetheart papers. Take a look and see if you can guess how I did it...then scroll down to see if you were right:
 Any guesses yet?  So using Sweetheart papers I designed the page on the right by changing the papers to shades of green.  On the left hand page I ADDED journalling blocks OVERTOP of the green papers, then dragged in different B&T papers into those boxes.  Since you are adding them as your own and hiding what's underneath you can make those papers what ever color you want them to be:)  On this example on the left I added four separate journal boxes. 1 ea for the red plaid pcs, 1 for the multi-flowered paper, and finally 1 for the polka dot paper.  It really was pretty simple.

For the clovers, I used 4 stitched hearts rotated with a big brad for the center.  I then highlighted all 5 items (while holding down the shift key) and copied/pasted multiple times. At the bottom while the sets were still completely highlighted I resized them smaller.

You'll also note that I turned all the photo wells into text boxes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you, leave me a comment!