Thursday, February 16, 2012

Check out this new Studio J technique

This is a layout I made at Leadershare in October but never got around to sharing with you all.  See on the right hand page how ONE photo takes up SIX photo wells.  This is a favorite technique of mine.  What you do is drag the same photo into each of the wells that you want the photo to be a part of, in this case six of them.  Blow up the photo size and grab onto the big hand over the photo and drag them until they align.  This is super easy because the other wells will shadow the one you're dragging making this a snap!  I always enlarge  my whole viewing screen up a little to also help with lining it up straight.  I use this a lot when I have a 4 x 6 photo  that I don't want to crop and the layout I've chosen has two side by side 4 x 3 wells, etc.

Another tip I used with this was in the left hand corner I changed the colors of the MyStickease, by placing Vellum journalling block over top two of the Stickers.  The rest of the stickers I layer on top of the journal block.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you, leave me a comment!