Online Retired Bundle sale

Online Retired Bundle sale
Every Tuesday WHILE supplies last -- 50% bundles of goodies on my site, Corporate as an added bonus is calculating shipping from the reduced rate! HURRY!

Thursday, February 23, 2012

Lets see what crafts we can do with Studio J!

So yesterday I posted a Studio J layout that I did  using two different themes...today I wanted to show some things I did with the printed .jpgs that come with my membership. These are just a few things I've made with my images this time.  I've also made cards, jewelry, t-shirts and more!

 I made this heart basket using my cricut Art Philosophy and easily added my printed 3x3 image


This is one of my favorites as I love all things St Pats!    I spray painted empty bottles black. Printed my .jpg image and glued onto bottle quickly with Liquid Glass.  I glued on some ribbon and poof instant table decoration/gift!