Monday, February 6, 2012

REMINDER Free Open House February 7th!


Close To My Heart Scrappin’ Bash
FREE * Spring/Summer 2012 Idea Book Kick-Off

6:30pm-9:00pm, February 7th
at Oceanside Community Church 107 South Clementine Street, Oceanside, CA

Come out and join in on the fun with me, Heather Plotzke – Scrap and Stampologist, while I showcase Close To My Heart’s latest Scrapbooking Must Haves!

Also joining us once again will be Brandi Porter, who will be thrilling your tastebuds with the best that Tastefully Simple has to offer.

This open house is FREE and open to everyone, so please invite all your friends.  They won’t want to miss out on all the fun.

Along with inspirational art, fabulous food, and fun with friends we will be playing for some prizes in order to raise some funding for Operation Smile.

RSVP to 760-712-7033  OR  hrkinney@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you, leave me a comment!