Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Whatcha going to do with 1st day of school photos?

So as tomorrow starts with me pushing kids out the door to school (well my daughter has been ready for 2 months to go back--pushing boys out the door is more accurate) I've been thinking about how I'm going to scrap all the pictures I'll be taking tomorrow...and we all know we will be taking LOTS!  I plan on using Typset (featured below from our CTMH Corporate Art Dept geniuses).  How will you be scrapping 1st day photos?????  Leave me comments I can't wait to hear from you...and if you are in need of some inspiration my Workshop 9/12 will be using TYPESET papers that would look GREAT with school photos! 

Last day to register  is 9/02 for September's class...we will be having a ton of fun this month!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you, leave me a comment!