Thursday, August 25, 2011

Cricut classes - pumped up

So I'm going to a Cricut class Friday night at my friend, Dawn Heuft's to learn a lot more about our new Art Philosophy cartridge!  I am super excited!  I own the cartridge and am loving it, and just ordered my own Expression 2....so thanks to Dawn I'll be learning some fun new tips to pass on to everyone!

I'm also excited that I just got word the Close To My Heart has just added THREE new training academy classes for the Cricut...so I will be super educated and ready to "show you how" with this super new product!  Yeah!!!!!

All this for $99 dollars!  And don't forget now through 9/30/11 you'll receive our 2 special stamp sets free with this or any other $75 order or more.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my! Sure hope I can live up to the hype. haha! Just kidding. We are going to have a GREAT time and I am just bursting to share all my fun tips. See you in a few hours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You lived up to it and more Dawn! Great class full of tons of useful information. We learned a lot last night! Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you, leave me a comment!