Sunday, August 14, 2011

NATIONAL STAMPING MONTH SPECIAL


Spend $75 dollars this month with me on Close To My Heart Products and you are going to get TWO stamp sets FREE, 8/13-9/30/11 To make this deal sweeter:  At $50 in purchases you qualify to buy the Stamp of the Month set for $5.  During August, you get when you purchase the stamp of the month (which is a Rockin' cute Witch set), you get a Typeset alphabet set FREE too....so for spending $80 or more you are getting an additional 3 set of stamps FREE (tax and shipping will apply, contact me for addtional details).  Also be watching for samples from my card swap on this double set!   Super cute ideas from myself and my talented team-mates!

August Stamp Of the Month Samples!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you, leave me a comment!