Monday, August 29, 2011

Try changing paper colors in Studio J

I love this Sweetheart Layout.  Yup you heard me right this is Sweetheart papers.  I just 100% changed the colors of the patterned papers easily in Studio J to match my photos better!  When I got this home from the FED EX man I added real sparkles to the 4 tabs, along with our metal Bliss butterflies...LOVE IT!

If you're wondering, these pictures are from my trip to Japan last November, that's why I got to be in so many photos, after not seeing me for 5 months Gordon wanted to take lots of pictures. 

1 comment:

  1. Heather you look absolutely beautiful in those pictures. It IS nice to see layouts of just you alone. Your Studio J tip is awesome, I may have to try it.

    Big Hugs!
    Corina
    Scrapbooking Ink

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you, leave me a comment!