Thursday, August 4, 2011

Get Your Glitter On fun







 EVERYONE who came to celebrate the kickoff of the Fall/Winter 2011 Idea Book THANKS SO MUCH.  I hope you had as much fun as we did having you there.


Anyone who missed us and are interested in getting your hands on a NEW book,et me know, and I will get your copy out to you!  Brandi from Tastefully Simple will also be thrilled to mail you a copy of her book as she starts her new business.


Thanks for the prizes Corina Mitchell at Scrapbookingink.com!  Everyone was super generous for Operation Smile to try and get your projects!
 Bonnie was so happy taking this flower card home, with no flowers to score paper for.
 Kim and Heather were busy making their shopping Wish lists
 Here's Brandi Porter, our Tastefully Simple Gal!  Thanks for all the tasty treats
Yummy Tastefully Simple...strawberry rhubarb spread was my favorite~
 Working hard on their CTMH crossword puzzles!
Camille was pretty happy to win a jumbo B&T paper sampler!  She is ready to make some cards now with her new Cricut Art Philosophy!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you all had a great time! I was happy to donate to your raffle. I will be happy to do so anytime Heather. I love that you posted a picture of the winner of one of my items. YOU ROCK!!!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you, leave me a comment!