Monday, January 6, 2014

January 16th Workshop Signup's needed ASAP

Hi everyone...Happy New Year! Somewhere my Newsletter has been lost in the cyberspace so I need to reissue a quick email about January 16th's class in Oceanside at Oceanside Community Church. Class will start at 6:30p and cost $20. Sorry for such late notice, like I said I thought the emails went out, oops...but I need to know ASAP if you'd like to attend so I can order supplies.

Be sure to note that classes are now on THURSDAY NIGHTS now! That is the night the classroom is available to us now in the Church schedule, so I hope that it works out for everyone's schedule.

Everyone attending January's workshop will get an advanced sneak peak at the NEW Idea Book set to go live February 1st!!!!

PS: If you got the above email twice sorry my email was acting crazy like I said super sorry!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you, leave me a comment!