Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Chipboard Card Storage Book

Here is an idea that never gets old, its a chipboard board card storage book!  We made these for a class a few years ago, and I continue to store my photo cards in a one each year.  Cool thing with adding bigger rings I usually can usually store about 5 years of photo cards per binder.  I love it, because lets face it.  I don't save every card ever given...none of us do.  But I DO save all of my friends photo cards, handmade cards, and the cards my kids make me each year!  This works perfect for this and looks cute too! So let me show you quickly how below.  I have a friend that gives these as gifts to every niece as wedding and baby shower gifts...can you imagine...PERFECT!!!! AND so EASY!!!!!
Here is the middle: see how the paper from the front just wraps over and mitered corners.  Then put a piece of B&T to cover the middle.  Its perfect.  No measuring, nothing to score, easy peasy!!!
My back cover


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you, leave me a comment!