Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Another reason why I love my CTMH Cricut cartridges!

So I was rushing to finish a project deadline the other day and decided I would grab some punches out of a drawer instead of my ever-faithful Cricut because I was in a hurry. Good decision?!?!?  YOU TELL ME...

Hmmmm...after two punches this happened!  My paper was trashed, my hand looked like I was in a boxing match AND my project didn't get done on time.  Oh and my husband wanted to know if it could be put back together, how about heck noooooo!

This is why I promise myself to take the time the do things right, the extra 5 minutes it would have taken me in prep time would have saved me a hour of wasted time and wasted product.  Do it right the first time ladies! I love my CTMH Cricut Cartridges, and I promise to not cheat on them again!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you, leave me a comment!