Monday, January 20, 2014

Frosted Paper Mache book

I made a decorated false "book" to store cards as they came in this year using Frosted papers (retiring Jan 31st) and an inexpensive paper mache "book I got at a local craft store. To adhere the paper I simply used bonding memories glue while wet, and it worked like wall paper, becoming part of the book.  I used baby powder on the back of our My Stickease,  to make them into die cuts, cut them into separate pieces and popped them off the book with foam tape for added depth and character.  It's okay to you are NOT going to have the sticker police at your door, you can distress, cut, tear, stamp on, etc your My Stickease I promise!!!   I also used Glitz gel (retiring on the 31st so grab yours now) to give that sheen of snow to the trees.

I loved how it turned out, leave me a comment below telling me what YOU think!





No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you, leave me a comment!