Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Paper stereo-typing scandal part 2

Yesterday we talked about the scrapping travesty of "holiday stereo-typing".  Today in this important series, we are going to talk about allowing papers to be their true color.  The color they were meant to be, not just the color that they arrive in, in paper form.  This true freedom can only be found in Studio J scrapbooking.  In Studio J ALL patterened papers can be transformed into the color your photos need them to be by a simple click of a button. 

What do I mean.....lets take the Valentine themed paper we had a few years ago-"Sweetheart".  I loved this paper packet, except for the fact that it was black, white, and deep pink.  I loved the ideas of all the hearts for those touching lovey-dovey moments.  My husband however NOT a deep pink kind of guy lol, and for that matter neither am I most of the time.  So I wanted to show you what I did with a simple click of the button in Studio J using that paper packet.  In the first layout, you'll see photos of me while I was visiting my husband in Japan (definitely not pink color tones).

This second layout, is of the Marine Corps ball that same trip overseas.  For this layout I wanted something classical looking so I choose this great patterened paper.  The paper however is from a Halloween paper packet; Black tones and pear greens not the most classical or romantic of color choices.  So with some simple clicks I quickly changed the colors of these two originally very bold papers to something rich and classic.

So give your paper color equality in Studio J.  Let me help show you how!

1 comment:

  1. Great job Heather! Studio J really is fantastic!The only limits are our own imaginations!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you, leave me a comment!