Online Retired Bundle sale

Online Retired Bundle sale
Every Tuesday WHILE supplies last -- 50% bundles of goodies on my site, Corporate as an added bonus is calculating shipping from the reduced rate! HURRY!

Sunday, June 16, 2013

Easy gift for my Mom using CTMH papers and paper mache

I bought this cute paper mache Cross for a dollar and have had it lying around in my too be crafted pile forever.  I have been trying to clean out left over bits of papers and make some little gifts so here is what I came up with using the last treasured pieces of my retired Stella papers. 

Using Bonding memories glue on the papers allow for a great seal between the paper and paper mache items; also great for chipboard items.  I used some Mocha pearls for the top accents, along with stamped (and popped up letters) to finish the top. And two zip-strips perfectly framed the outside of the Cross.