Monday, June 10, 2013

Let's think outside the "holiday stereo-typing" Studio J or Traditionally Scrapbooking

I wanted to mention something about sad and unjust habit we all get into about "holiday stereo-typing" our paper packets.  This happens to all scrappers, Studio J or Paper traditionalists alike.  When you see a holiday themed paper packet, that's it we put it into that stereo-type forever.  No more!  Break free, and allow your papers to be treated fairly, whatever their true identity should be LOL.

Take this paper packet for instance.  Halloween all the way, the matching sticker sheet told me so.  NOT!!!!!  This packet is PERFECT for teen pages, especially for my Magic obsessed son.

So let's help stop this injustice and give equality to ALL paper packets!!!!!!!  Tomorrow I'm going to show another equality move to help fight "holiday stereo-typing"

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you, leave me a comment!