Monday, June 3, 2013

Free those Jpegs! using Studio J to make Heirloom Jewelry

Alright everyone here it is my FIRST EVER video tutorial....I wanted to start out with a bang so I decided to showcase my heirloom jewelry I recently made from my Studio J Jpegs.  Over the next few weeks, and months I am going to be showing you new ways to use what you already have if you are Studio J scrapping.
I want you to start using those FREE Jpegs you now receive of your layouts.  The possibilities are endless.

So starting here, NOW, I'm asking you to join my campaign to FREE THOSE JPEGS!

Please leave me a comment about the video, I'm excited to see what you all think!  Stop back Thursday and I'll be posting up close photos of this finished project.

2 comments:

  1. LOVE THIS!!! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Carlie, I'm glad you enjoyed the project as much as I did.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you, leave me a comment!