Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Not everyday can be a holiday; Thankfully!

Not everyday can be a holiday, WHEW! Thankfully!!!  Remember to not just save the memories of birthdays, Christmas, Easter Egg hunts, and Thanksgiving at Aunt Bea's.  I don't know about you but for me its usually those everyday moments of doing not "special" that I want to remember, and want my kids and grandkids to know about.  Its not always those 6th cousins you only see at weddings and funerals that you think of first when someone mentions family.  Its those people that you meet somewhere along life's highway, that sneak up and become family when you aren't looking that I cherish and that I need them to remember.


And come on be honest, those are the moments and people that are most fun and FUN just explodes into easy to make and fantastic to love layouts.  Here is one of my latest just because we were together and I had a camera nearby" moment layouts.  I love it and some of our Marine family!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you, leave me a comment!