Through the Year -- Calendar Set

Through the Year -- Calendar Set
As 2017 comes to a close, you can be ready for 2018 by creating a beautiful photo calendar. The Through the Year calendar kit includes everything you need to create a 12-month photo calendar for the year ahead. Save 20% on this exclusive bundle of products, that includes custom gold glitter die-cuts, glitter gems, Complements, papers, and a blank calendar. The November Stamp of the Month, Through the Year, makes an excellent companion to this project, too. If you didn’t get this limited-time stamp set last month, never fear — you can get a calendar kit that includes this set! Get this exclusive calendar kit FREE this month when you sign up to become a Consultant in December or when you host a qualifying party.

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Not everyday can be a holiday; Thankfully!

Not everyday can be a holiday, WHEW! Thankfully!!!  Remember to not just save the memories of birthdays, Christmas, Easter Egg hunts, and Thanksgiving at Aunt Bea's.  I don't know about you but for me its usually those everyday moments of doing not "special" that I want to remember, and want my kids and grandkids to know about.  Its not always those 6th cousins you only see at weddings and funerals that you think of first when someone mentions family.  Its those people that you meet somewhere along life's highway, that sneak up and become family when you aren't looking that I cherish and that I need them to remember.


And come on be honest, those are the moments and people that are most fun and FUN just explodes into easy to make and fantastic to love layouts.  Here is one of my latest just because we were together and I had a camera nearby" moment layouts.  I love it and some of our Marine family!