Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Black Friday Sale

I am having a Black Friday weekend special for Friday 11/23-Cyber Mon 11/26 for any Cricut bundle you buy you will get a coordinating stamp set of your choice FREE on me! 

Anyone ordering $99 or more even if its not on a Cricut bundle I haven't forgotten you...you get to pick a stamp set too!  
To take advantage of the sale be sure to add your to the Black Friday/Cyber Monday Gathering on my website or call/email direct with your order.  After I receive your order, be sure to email/call me with your selection for your FREE stamp set...And I will get it shipped out right away for you.  Before you check out, make sure you take a stroll through the "while supplies last" section....WOW is the latest selection a real steal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you, leave me a comment!