Sunday, November 18, 2012

Don't let the little moments slip away

This is one of my favorite layouts ever and it only took minutes.  This is from the new Express Collection so all I had to do was drop in my photos, change the title and add journalling.  This layout in particular journalling was is key.  Without reading it, you maybe wondering WHY I would journal these out of focus crazy photos; to me they are art worthy of any museum lol.  I also have to admit without Studio J I probably wouldn't have printed these photos and that truly would have been such a sad waste of a lovely memory.

1 comment:

  1. I have many lovely pictures of lego creations and block forts from my son. And my daughter took many pictures of teeth, fuzzy half faces, and all her dolls. Beautiful memories to have!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you, leave me a comment!