Sunday, October 7, 2012

Victory layout with Studio J

Here is a layout I made using Victory papers and Studio J this summer for convention 2012 when we were given a special 5 pack to play with.  I am not sure about everyone but Victory papers is one of the paper packs I use more than any other.  I think its perfect for outdoor photos, family photos, guy pics, and especially military photos.  Here is a layout I made from photos of my husband and youngest son right before my husband deployed last spring.  I thought they went perfectly together.

Notice how I layered and changed sizes of the scrolly-leaf My Stickease.  Another important thing I want you to take note of is the pleated ribbon on the right-hand page.  Do make this I took ribbon tabs and layered them.  Now that's easier than it may seem I only had to place a few and then highlight/copy & paste.  To line them all up evenly I highlighted them all and used the easy tools to evenly spread them both vertically and horizontally. I also covered the tops of the ribbon tabs with a border My Stickease for a finished look.
Remember all October, when you BUY 9 layouts you get your 10th one FREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I am all over taking advantage of that deal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you, leave me a comment!