Thursday, October 4, 2012

Remember to look past the initial theme of the paperpacks

Can anyone guess what paper packet this layout I made of my Avery's Orchestra Concert?  Hmmmm any guesses????  It might surprise you....a lot of people saw it as a travel paper, I saw it as a rich, classical papers that fit every occassion from travel to heritage to musical and everything in between.
A couple of tips that I want you to note.  The decoration for the title on the right side was My Stickease tags that I lined up and "sent backwards" behind the title well.  I also added ribbon to edge it with.  To make it narrow just use the crop tools to shrink it down.  Super easy but a great finishing touch.

I was thrilled with how well Studio J's photo editing tools work with no effort.  If you look at the photos again on the right page carefully you'll see that the two closeup photos were taken from the same distance.  The closeups were just zoomed in to focus on my kiddo..  So super easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you, leave me a comment!