Thursday, October 25, 2012

October Layouts from my Workshop


I wanted to showcase Halloween papers and how they don't HAVE to be used for just Halloween.  I took very Halloween papers (retired papers - Mischief) and transitioned them into elegant Fall photo ready pages.  These will easily hold my Birthday photos next month when I hit the Big 4-0! or homecoming pictures.  I am  love with our new glitter tape and CTMH black tulle ribbon.  The Tulle is a great weight and holds shape really well.
The second layout (using the same papers) used the same style hand-scored paper medallions that I made my Spooky banner out of (featured last week).  Pumpkin patch photos or playing in the leaves will be easily mounted on them.

Both of these layouts started out with the patterns from the Mischief WOTG and Jeannette's Magic pattern book.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you, leave me a comment!