Monday, July 23, 2012

Upcoming Events you need to be at!

July 31st is my New Idea Book Kick off party! 6:30p - 8:30p at Oceanside Community Church

Its totally free and you'll want to be there to get the newest, most innovative book the scrapbooking world has seen in years.  Come out for the fun, FREE event to get your fall Idea Book FREE from Close To My Heart!  You'll be able to see fun samples, have chances to win some fun prizes, and donate to a great charity, Operation Smiles.

August 7th - 6:30p at Oceanside Community Church is my first workshop in the fall lineup.  You need to reserve your spot now.  Prepayment for registration is due no later than July 31st so I can get enough supplies ordered/prepped for you.

RSVP for both events now at 760-712-7033,  I can't wait to see you!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you, leave me a comment!