Sunday, July 22, 2012

Close To My Heart Convention 2012 highlight photos

So I am 100%, totally full out exhausted!  I just spent 7 glorious days, with some of the most warm, loving, talented and crazy women I know. From massive craft annoucements (give it up for our new Cricuit set and new easier than ever Studio J) to wild and wacky antics, with truly touching and loved filled moments; Convention 2012 blew away expectations.  Over the next few weeks I will be sharing some of the crafting treasures I traded with/and for, room mate treasures, amazing artwork, along with just some of the funniest pictures from the best friends in the world.  So I hope you enjoy browsing our memories enough to want to join us next year in DISNEYWORLD as a part of my team!





No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you, leave me a comment!