Tuesday, July 17, 2012

My Swap Cards

So this year I made 70 cards for swapping at convention.  20 for my best friend and downline Donna to Swap and 50 for me to share.  Here are mine, and over the next few weeks I'll be sharing what I got in return for my labor of love.



This card was made using my passion Studio J.   I bought the $3 jpg version of my layout, had it printed for about $.09 ea on 4x6 paper at 3.75 in sq photo size. and mounted it on 4 x 12 cardstock scored at 4 in.  Wham its that easy with Studio J and I LOVE the results.  Its hand made, designed by me and yet has a professional look to it.

2 comments:

  1. Lovely project and such a great idea, Heather! I've been trying to figure out a way to use Studio J for something similar for a while now.... I will definitely be giving this a try.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Annette, glad you liked it. Super easy, I use Studio J for cards and crafting ALL the time. I've done summer photo cards, Halloween cards, and will for sure do Christmas cards this way.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you, leave me a comment!