Hurry this offer is WHILE SUPPLIES LAST ONLY!

Hurry this offer is WHILE SUPPLIES LAST ONLY!
Ribbon Revelry has been so popular that these two ribbons are gone but you will still get awesome free goodies in your box when you qualify!

Monday, July 2, 2012

LuWow Table Decor

Add some quick, fun art to your table this summer.  For about $2 worth of supplies I recycled this empty wine bottle into some cute decor.  I spray painted the bottle black (right over the label and all).  After misting with water I crumbled a 4 x 12 piece of Kraft Cardstock.  When dry I hand cut into fringe leaving about 3/4 of an inch solid at the top. 

The rest was super fast.  With liquid glue I applied the skirt and CTMH's paper Just Bloom flower and mini pearls.  Bam, I was done.  That easy.  This would be just as cute on a full bottle to give as a hostess gift for any summer occasion.

Just Blooms Paradise Flowers (68 in a pkg) $5.95

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you, leave me a comment!