Share A Smile Card Kit

Share A Smile Card Kit
With the purchase of every Punny Pals stamp set, Close To My Heart donates $7 USD of the proceeds to Operation Smile™, an organization that provides surgeries to repair cleft lips and palates for children around the world. To bring these stamp images to life, we’ve made a coordinating set of Thin Cuts dies and an exclusive card kit! The card kit includes the dies, card bases, envelopes, paper, and step-by-step instructions for creating 32 cards, and it is available at a discounted price! Create these delightful cards and use them to share smiles all around! The Share a Smile card kit can be yours for FREE when you become a Consultant in October or when you host a qualifying party.

Thursday, May 29, 2014

Thank You Card inspiration from a friend!

I wanted to share this super fun card I got in the mail from my friend and CTMH sister Kay Pekin! The embossed background was a snap using CTMH's new embossing folders, and and I love love love how she blended the ink colors on the stamped flower!

Last thing to note, I have had lots ask me about what to do with washi tape (see how Kay used it here in a couple of places as a splash of color on the edges--perfect use!).