Friday, May 9, 2014

May At Home Workshop Kit

For the month of May I am not having a normal classroom workshop, what I AM having is a ready to go AT YOUR HOME, ready to assemble workshop!!!!! 16-page mini photo album  all prestamped and precut and with a full printed photo guide!  This is an incredible steal for you and you will not want to miss out.  I am so in love with my little album that I wanted to offer it to everyone from shore to shore, so all my long distance crew, you can get in on this deal too!!! All we have to do is add shipping and this mini album is going to easily fit into a padded envelope so its not going to be much :)
 

I already have several orders, so I will be taking orders now through the 15th of May!  Hurry you want to miss out!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you, leave me a comment!