I wanted to give some of the basic construction and technique tips for my No. 1 Dad Card, featuring the My Hero Hostess Rewards B1448 Stamp set:
- Adhere the two large B&T pcs to the card base (I recommend tracing/trimming the flap pc with a pencil before gluing to base)
- Stamp with Dessert Sand Ink the distressed square like frame shape on the Crystal Blue Cardstock or CS AND stamp repeatedly onto the 1" x 8" Dessert Sand CS
- On Crystal Blue CS Stamp Plane image with Barn Red ink twice (do not re-ink before stamping 2nd time) 1st & 2nd generation stamping.
- Tear Crystal Blue CS, Dessert Sand and 2 1/2" x 2" B&T edges. Tear in downward motion so you don't have any white edges.
- Cut out both of the two No. 1 Dad stamped images including, cutting out inset section of barn red center. Next layer and glue two images together.
- Layer and adhere your card together, including metal stud.
- Stamp inside of card with your choice of sentiment....
- Remember to sign and date the back of your card so your loved one knows you made your card yourself!