Thursday, September 5, 2013

Workshop Sept 10th - Registeration extended!

1st workshop of this fall in NEXT TUESDAY SEPTEMBER 10th!!!!!!!!!!!!  Please let me know ASAP if you are planning on attending!  I am going to be showing you all how to make a rocking fun, easy wreath that you will for SURE want to duplicate for gifts and for every occasion!  I've already made several myself.  Because I'm sooooo late getting this out, I'm extending the signup deadline to this SUNDAY...please let me know though as soon as you can.   This is a great project for T'weens and up too.

Out of Town, no problem...this is a great/easy project for mailing!  We will just need to add the postage onto your class fee
.

Contact me today at hrkinney@hotmail.com or 760-712-7033 to register!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you, leave me a comment!