Sunday, September 29, 2013

Cricut Artbooking Endless Summer Layout

Look at the super easy and fast layout quickly done with CTMH's Cricut Artbooking Key!  I love how easy everything is resized on Artbooking for you automatically.  No craft math!!!!!  All we had to do was cut everything to 11" (which is the size of the lace overlay) and everything is autosized for us.  Dana Simone-Kurtz made this cute page kit for me, and it was perfect for the picture of the kids in the pool (or the pool steps, that's as close as Kennedy gets)!  

Check out the TITLE.  That effect is done by cutting the title in one color cardstock then with two other colors sponge daubing straight sections one shade to the next, from darkest to lightest.  I recommend working actually from light to dark because you can always go darker, but you can't go back :)
For more Artbooking samples follow me on pinterest and watch for CTMH's video tutorial series Artbooking made easy.  And to get your OWN artbooking cartridge call me at 760-712-7033 or head to heatherplotzke.ctmh.com to order now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you, leave me a comment!