Through the Year -- Calendar Set

Through the Year -- Calendar Set
As 2017 comes to a close, you can be ready for 2018 by creating a beautiful photo calendar. The Through the Year calendar kit includes everything you need to create a 12-month photo calendar for the year ahead. Save 20% on this exclusive bundle of products, that includes custom gold glitter die-cuts, glitter gems, Complements, papers, and a blank calendar. The November Stamp of the Month, Through the Year, makes an excellent companion to this project, too. If you didn’t get this limited-time stamp set last month, never fear — you can get a calendar kit that includes this set! Get this exclusive calendar kit FREE this month when you sign up to become a Consultant in December or when you host a qualifying party.

Sunday, September 22, 2013

Happier FALL with Huntington

Okay, I can't believe I'm saying this, I fought it until the bitter end but here it goes everyone....
HAPPY AUTUMN!!!!!!!!  There I said, okay, now that I'm over it finally I can get into the crafting mood for it.  CTMH's has given me the perfect papers to motivate me with Huntington!  So let's get crafting!!!
I'll show off some of my goodies later this week, but for now here are some amazing artwork created by CMTH's design team, and images of the papers themselves...so lets get crafting and then head to my website heatherplotzke.ctmh.com to pickup your own Huntington papers and matching accessories!

And Happy Fall!!!!!!!!!!!

Huntington paper pack

Huntington My Stickease