Sunday, September 22, 2013

Happier FALL with Huntington

Okay, I can't believe I'm saying this, I fought it until the bitter end but here it goes everyone....
HAPPY AUTUMN!!!!!!!!  There I said, okay, now that I'm over it finally I can get into the crafting mood for it.  CTMH's has given me the perfect papers to motivate me with Huntington!  So let's get crafting!!!
I'll show off some of my goodies later this week, but for now here are some amazing artwork created by CMTH's design team, and images of the papers themselves...so lets get crafting and then head to my website heatherplotzke.ctmh.com to pickup your own Huntington papers and matching accessories!

And Happy Fall!!!!!!!!!!!

Huntington paper pack

Huntington My Stickease

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you, leave me a comment!