Through the Year -- Calendar Set

Through the Year -- Calendar Set
As 2017 comes to a close, you can be ready for 2018 by creating a beautiful photo calendar. The Through the Year calendar kit includes everything you need to create a 12-month photo calendar for the year ahead. Save 20% on this exclusive bundle of products, that includes custom gold glitter die-cuts, glitter gems, Complements, papers, and a blank calendar. The November Stamp of the Month, Through the Year, makes an excellent companion to this project, too. If you didn’t get this limited-time stamp set last month, never fear — you can get a calendar kit that includes this set! Get this exclusive calendar kit FREE this month when you sign up to become a Consultant in December or when you host a qualifying party.

Monday, March 11, 2013

Thanks as a Military Mom and Spouse

As a military mom and spouse I wanted to Thanks all the card makers who donate cards to different organizations around the country that send blank cards to our Troops!!!!!!!!!

My 15 yr-old got a birthday card from his Dad today and after he carefully read every word bringing a tear to my eyes, after reading it he flipped the card over (yup he's a crafter's kid lol).  He looked at me and said "you didn't make this."; knowing my initials weren't on the back. He flipped back to the front and said "did you mail Dad stuff and HE made me a card???"  Mind you my husband is deployed, and not exactly somewhere which provides a crafting area lol, yet this child was serious!

When I explained to him that people hand make the cards and send them overseas for Troops to send their families.  He was very, very impressed stating "that is SO COOL they would spend the time do that".  Anyone that's familiar with teenage boys, knows that SO COOL is the ultimate compliment.

So I wanted to send out my own thank you to card makers everywhere, THANK YOU!