Thursday, March 28, 2013

National Day of Unplugging

I love that Good Friday has been given this National Day of recognition to reflect and Unplug.  Okay, so reflect and unplug after you read this article please (hehehe).

Actually, I'm loving the idea of becoming unplugged for the day...to bad I'm working all day today, but after that...its on, well except for having to keep my cell on to track my pack of teens (don't laugh my 2nd is now dating too).

Here is a Studio J layout (yes I get the irony of an online layout being featured on Nat'l Day of Unplugging), that shows my family spending some unplugged time.
This paper pack is available online only in Studio J!!!

I want you to check out the bottom left corner.  That photo of Chutes & Ladders was downloaded for free from Google Images.  Its also TWO separate photowells with the same photo dropped into booth wells, increased in matching sizes and then aligned.  Studio J gives you the unique tool of shadow/overlaying the photos so they precisely line up.

Now  go  UNPLUG, play with family...then Satuday log onto Heatherplotzke.ctmh.com and Studio J your photos from all that fun!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you, leave me a comment!