Sunday, March 3, 2013

Become March's Mystery Hostess



I want to talk about paying it forward when ordering from my website...when you place an order at heatherplotzke.ctmh.com please "JOIN" an open gathering if there is one available.  The picture here shows what the area of the shopping site looks like.  Just simply click "join". It doesn't matter if you know the hostess or not, your order will still ship directly to you and you've helped increase the free product someone else is earning.  That's the best part!

I always refer to this as Paying it forward, because the next time YOU are my hostess hopefully others will be bumping up your party sales!

Speaking of party sales, In March I'm having a Mystery Hostess sale!

Everyone who orders from my site next month AND JOINS the "Become March's Mystery Hostess" gathering will have a chance to BE the hostess.  On the 30th I will randomly draw names from the pool of people who ordered and one of you will BE the hostess!  Great deal for just one click right?! That's MY way of paying it forward!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you, leave me a comment!