Sunday, September 16, 2012

Vinyl made easy using Cricut Artiste by Close To My Heart


Vinyl designs are all the rage right now from car window signs to home decor. At a recent team meeting Candance Romano showed how easy cutting vinyl on your Cricut can be.  I made this cute drinking cup from myself to show of my love for Studio J using the Artiste cartridge.

I have since come home and bought a variety package of 12x12 vinyl from Amazon.com; ebay also had some good pricing. The cup came from the dollar tree.

Now here is the cutting info you will need (Thanks Dawn and Dana for taking such good notes):
  • set your blade to 6
  • set your speed to 3
  • set your pressure to 3
Easy-peasy!  Since my cup is hand washable I have the urge to Liquid Glass some sparkles on the crown, hmmm!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute, I vote for sparkles! And now we sell 12 x 12 black vinyl and label shapes!!!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you, leave me a comment!