Tuesday, September 18, 2012

6 stamp sets AND your Cricut Artiste Cartridge for $109

Hi I know you love your Close To My Heart Art Philosophy cartridge, so I wanted to make sure that you checked out our NEWEST cartridge Artiste. 

Artiste has 698 amazing images, and a bonus circle and square.  I love that there are so many 3D elements and coordinating images on this new cartridge.  In the 1st month I had my Artiste cartridge I used my machine 100 times more than ever before.


I wanted to remind you that now through the end of September the Cricut bundle is even sweeter.  For $109 you will get the Artiste cartridge, 3 sheets of chipboard (including a full mini album), AND 6, yup I said it SIX sets of stamps (all pictured here)
 

Looking forward to getting your Cricut Artiste out to you today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you, leave me a comment!