Monday, September 10, 2012

Fall crafts? What's your game plan

So here it is I'm just starting to get used to the idea that Summer is ending, school has started and WHAM!  Holiday rush is starting.  My 6 yr-old told me tonight that Halloween is in 51 days and we should start decorating soon and what was I making them to wear this year (homemade costumes each year seemed like such a great idea as a mother of one, even two children ... now that we are at five what was I thinking!?!?).

It also seems that they are counting down to Christmas already asking me when they should have their lists done by and can we start making holiday crafts.  OMG!  Already...I still think its shorts and sprinkler weather although no more white shoes until Spring.  But really?

How about you????  Have you started your fall/winter crafting mode yet?  If yes what are you working on?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you, leave me a comment!