Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Use those JPG's as great home decor

A lot of us have those electronic picture frames, some of you might not even have photos on them (you know who you are).  What if you could take those frames and make them into a moving, living scrapbook!!!!!????!!!!  You can!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Take your FREE JPG images  that come with your Studio J membership (the web version of both pages together works perfect) and add them onto the chip of the picture frame.  Mine sits on my desk at work and I love it. 

For all my consultant pals out there, I also take my scrolling frame with me to gatherings and vendor shows to showcase my artwork.


These digital frames don't have to be expensive either....I bought mine from Target.com on clearance and with the chip, delivered to my door they were less that $25.  What a great Mother's Day gift (Mom I didn't say that, just ignore that comment lol).

Start your Studio J experience now by going to heatherplotzke.ctmh.com and clicking on the Studio J tab under products.

1 comment:

  1. What a great idea....I am going to do this for my mother and mother in law for mothers day.
    simplycreatetoday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you, leave me a comment!