Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Loving my team time

Here are some snap shots from the Paper cupcake team Mega Meeting this month...we sure do always have a good time and make lots of fun goodies.  If you'd like to be apart of this super special group of ladies JOIN MY TEAM TODAY.  This month along with your already jam packed consultant kit, you'll also get the National Scrapbooking Dotty set in your kit for free!
Miss Gail's team hard at work creating the project our group leader - Bren Yule was showing tonight.

Patti Smith showing off her amazing art

Dana Simone-Kurtz and her brave husband Mike enjoying dinner during the meeting (way to brave us all out Mike--that was a lot of crazy wild women in one room lol)
Gail Vought sharing her amazing card techniques

2 comments:

  1. Famous people on your post! You are so funny Heather! But thank you so much for including me on our post! I love being on your team. You have been amazing me since the first time I met you almost 5 years ago. One of my favorite times is remembering the story about Prisma Glitter on Gordon's uniforms!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you too Patty, and OMG the glitter story! I haven't thought of that in along time...I still don't use glitter since that time.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you, leave me a comment!