Monday, April 23, 2012

Crop weekend

I just realized that although I blogged about all the fun I had a Rabbit Hill Ranch Scrap-retreat (Fallbrook, Cali) in February I never posted pictures.  We had an amazing, creative, laugh so hard you cry time with my girls!  Wanna join our fun?! Of course you do, who wouldn't....JOIN MY TEAM! We'd be thrilled for you to come along on our next trip....I'm headed to Texas with these great gals in July, we'd love to have you!




Gail Vought showing off one of her 1st cards ever that she carried to show us some old school inspiration

I might not be looking pretty but I was a scrapping machine!

The view from the back porch...overlooking the large orange and lemon grove where we got fresh fruit from daily


Candance and Dawn you were cracking us up...no more sugar!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you, leave me a comment!