Tuesday, April 10, 2012

May 1st workshop - Cruisin'

Hi there its that time again....time to pre-register for May's workshop that is.  This coming workshop we will be making cruisin' board books similar to the one I made here that was designed by my friend Dawn Heuft.

The workshop is May 1st at 6pm, and will be held at Oceanside Community Church.  The cost is $20 and I will need your pre-payment  by 4/23/12 so I can order enough supplies for kits. 

 For those out of town, or unable to attend who want to make this super cute book let me know and I will get you pre-cut kit ready for mailing!

Let me know right away if you want me to get your a kit ready.  I look forward to seeing you all soon. 

One last thing I wanted to mention was that when you go shopping on my newly redesigned website will now see on the opening page that you can now shop and help earn one of my current hostesses free hostess goodies by simply clicking on their "join" button.  The items will still ship directly to your home (or where ever you choose) and now my superstar hostesses will earn even MORE FREE products!  So remember to pay it forward and "join" a gathering today!



1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the mention. :-) Hope you have a great workshop and your buddies enjoy these fun books as much as mine did.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you, leave me a comment!