Thursday, January 5, 2012

Studio J layout 2 (used in my 2012 calendar)

Here is the 2nd of the 6 layouts I used for my calendar projects via Studio J.  One tip I used was remembering that they would be shown SEPARATELY in the calendar so any names or journalling, along with making sure the photos of each of us was spread equally between pages.




I love the way in Studio J I can mix and match coloring of accessories without having to have every color ever manufactured on hand at my house.  Its funny I embellish tons more when Studio J-ing because a little or a lot is all the same price!


Remember that in January to take advantage of the Perfect 10 Special, where those with Studio J memberships get the 10th layout free when you purchase 9 others in the same order.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you, leave me a comment!